Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sunslik perfect straight shampoo - Review



 This was my first review in my blog. It is part of the Indiblogger Indistuff-  sunsilk review.
 I received a 80 ml of sunsilk perfect straight shampoo along with its conditioner from sunsilk as part of Indiblogger for reviewing.

 My hair was normal hair with slight curls at the ends. So I didn’t needed straightening of my hair .
 I usually shampoo my hair on alternative days and my hair was straight and wavy with slight curls in the ends. 
 I had used sunslik black and yellow shampoo.
 After using this sunslik perfect straight shampoo , even that slight curls has gone , my hair becomes straight and wavy. I liked the perfume used in the shampoo a lot .
 The price of the shampoo and conditioner  was bearable to all. So try out this shampoo and you will see your own results……
 Say no to any  straightening and ironing of the hair.......

http://www.sunsilk.in/products/sunsilk-perfect-straight-shampoo-and-conditioner.aspx

3 comments:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VALUABLE COMMENT.